With the climate crisis the biggest challenge of our time, all businesses have a responsibility to ensure a greener future. Take your next step on green transformation and ESG focus, and get the relevant people in the organisation engaged in stronger green goals.
What you'll take home
- Strong inspiration, idea generation and flight time on your own ideas
- A roadmap for the most value-adding actions, ready for execution
- Courage and agreement to take the next concrete steps in your company
- Documentation of the whole process
- Add-ons as needed: depending on where you are on the journey, we can invite the specialist for Global Compact, ESG, taxonomy, climate reporting, etc. We have a wide range of the most experienced in the network.
What youneed to contribute
- Status of your green transition and concretization of your needs
- Participants from relevant functional areas
The workshop takes place over 1 day from 8.30-16.30 with experienced, competent and engaging presenters and facilitators at the helm.
We start with a status report from you on your company's green transformation. Then you will get competent knowledge and inspiration for green innovation and business development in relevant areas.
On that basis, we develop green must wins for your business together, identify the actions needed to ensure success, and set out a clear execution plan.
It all takes place in BaneGaarden's green oasis with good parking conditions and organic catering from the top casual shelves.
Price on request - see contact info below
Co-founder of Aarstiderne, BaneGaarden, Planetary Impact Ventures etc. Green enthusiast with decades of experience, author and experienced lecturer Fields of work: innovation, entrepreneurship, concept development, green transition (also in kitchens), co-creation, multidisciplinary focus with specialization in circular systems, change management across organizations. An experienced eye for "what's next" as well as turning everything upside down and getting everyone to find the courage to move forward.
Ann Catherine B. Talbro
Director of Undfang, helping companies achieve their sustainable ideas. Over 20 years Ann Catherine has become skilled in developing and implementing complex strategic projects across silos in major companies such as Coop, Danske Bank and Novozymes. Always with a simple and engaging formula and a focus on execution. She holds a project management degree from the Copenhagen Business Academy (KEA), is certified in Prince2® and holds a Master's degree in Business Administration. in Danish.
Ann Catherine Talbro